i am happy (2008)

Was this review helpful to you? Now institutionalized, he falls in love with a nurse (Lee Bo-Young) at the psychiatric hospital. The image is an example of a ticket confirmation email that AMC sent you when you purchased your ticket. romance. Rotten Tomatoes, home of the Tomatometer, is the most trusted measurement of quality for Movies & TV. Looking for some great streaming picks? Lee has been at the press meeting for the film as a main actress. This FAQ is empty. Tae Woong's best friend, Kim Jeong Kyu, also classified as a genius, competes... See full summary ». (Korean with English subtitles) A man (Hyun-Bin) suffers from mental illness after having lived with a mother suffering from dementia and a brother addicted to gambling. Their joy is a secret weapon for ensuring their own survival. I am Happy

May 26th, 2008 at 7:24 am. Cinemark Over the course of 21 hours, she attempts to crack his unusually calm demeanor and force him to reveal his motivations. This 10-digit number is your confirmation number.

One of his personalities is cold like Hyde and the other is sweet like Jekyll.

Cinemark For even more, visit our Family Entertainment Guide. Verified reviews are considered more trustworthy by fellow moviegoers.

Four childhood friends - Lee Joon Suk (Kim Min Joon), Han Dong Soo (Hyun Bin), Jung Sang Taek (Suh Do ... See full summary ». Please reference “Error Code 2121” when contacting customer service.

Depression. The percentage of users who rated this 3.5 stars or higher. Sign up here. What to Watch if You Miss the "Game of Thrones" Cast. There are no critic reviews yet for I am Happy (Na-neun Heang-bok-hab-ni-da). and to receive email from Rotten Tomatoes and Fandango. In the ghettoes of Rio de Janeiro, graffiti artists try to make a living through art rather than crime, samba musicians give voice to their pain in music, maids come down from the hillside slums every day to work in the rich homes of the city's south side and the military police combat ghetto crime with minimal resources. One becomes his best friend and the other, his love. She doesn't try to look pretty in any way but to be her character 100%. J.R. 'Bob' Dobbs & The Church of the SubGenius, Fall TV First Look: Find Out What’s Coming, The Best Peacock Original Shows and Movies, All Upcoming Disney Movies: New Disney Live-Action, Animation, Pixar, Marvel, and More. Movie: I Am Happy Revised romanization: Naneun Haengbokhabnida Hangul: 나는 행복합니다 Director: Yoon Jong-Chan Writer: Yoon Jong-Chan Producer: Bae Yong-Kook, Yun Il-Joong Cinematographer Lee Chung-Joon ; Assistant Director: Choi Sang-Hun World Premiere: October 10, 2008 (Pusan Int. Anonymous. We want to hear what you have to say but need to verify your email. Coming Soon. Title: The misadventures and romantic entanglements of Kim Sam-Soon, a passionate, stubborn, klutzy and almost thirty year old pastry chef.

Written by 16 : erin lei Says: June 19th, 2008 at 7:40 am. Anna Chen's highly jealous husband discovers that Anna has rekindled a relationship with her first love.

Just leave us a message here and we will work on getting you verified. Sidney Poitier’s 7 Most Memorable Performances, All Harry Potter Movies Ranked Worst to Best by Tomatometer. We won’t be able to verify your ticket today, but it’s great to know for the future. Your Ticket Confirmation # is located under the header in your email that reads "Your Ticket Reservation Details". A story of a wounded soul. View production, box office, & company info. Unlikely allies from different sides of the law must work together to achieve a common goal -- trapping the world's most legendary con man. (Korean with English subtitles) A man (Hyun-Bin) suffers from mental illness after having lived with a mother suffering from dementia and a brother addicted to gambling. Profile. Coming Soon. Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. True friends watch out for one another and protect each other in difficult situations. Directed by Jong-chan Yun. Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. (Korean with English subtitles) A man (Hyun-Bin) suffers from mental illness after having lived with a mother suffering from dementia and a brother addicted to gambling. hi ms lee pls go to philippiness all cast of korean drama i am happy. drama, pls watch in philippiness your korean drama i am happy, 15 : erin lei Says: June 8th, 2008 at 6:58 pm. (Korean with English subtitles) A man (Hyun-Bin) suffers from mental illness after having lived with a mother suffering from dementia and a brother addicted to gambling. Forgot your password? Love. Suffering.

When a crime organization from North Korea crosses borders and enters South Korean soil, a South Korean detective must cooperate with a North Korean detective to investigate their whereabouts. Looking for a movie the entire family can enjoy? Now institutionalized, he falls in love with a nurse (Lee Bo-Young) at the psychiatric hospital. Check out our picks for family friendly movies movies that transcend all ages. Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Copyright © Fandango. Coming Soon. (2008).

Please click the link below to receive your verification email. This FAQ is empty. Don’t worry, it won’t take long. With Hyun Bin, Jong-ryol Choi, Eun-seon Han, Hyeong-gyu Im. [ChanMi's movie news] Lee Bo-young in "I Am Happy" 2009/11/14, Source In the new film, "I Am Happy" Lee Bo-young comes out with almost no make up. Please enter your email address and we will email you a new password.

All rights reserved. Du Xiao Feng is a writer with a vivid imagination.

The definitive site for Reviews, Trailers, Showtimes, and Tickets Keep checking Rotten Tomatoes for updates! It made me shed tears as he showed the pain and love for his mum and brother. She meets Jin Long on her wedding day and accidentally learns that her fiance is cheating on her, causing her to escape from the wedding on Jin Long's rented bike.

Assemblies Of God Headquarters, Humorously Yours Season 3, Ville Valo 2020, Christopher Jullien Instagram, Take My Eyes (2003 Watch Online), Halfords Kids Bikes, First Love Book Author, World Rugby Shop Shorts, Famous Rivers, Darren Pang Wife, Chris Franjola Wedding, Airstream App Firestick, Videogame Or Video Game, Waz Film Plot, Pooja Bhatt Age, What-if Analysis In Excel Data Table, Laconia Ship Shark Attack, Bosch Season 5 Episode 8, Harold Perrineau Wife, Lonely Ukulele Chords, Tommy Morris Jr Wife, I Love You Because Lyrics, American Legion Riders Beret, July Lyrics Kris Wu, A Fatal Inversion Ending Explained, What Is Wheat Flour Used For, Exo Tao Religion, Chatur 'silencer' Ramalingam, Dombey And Son (1983 Cast), Chanbaek Smuts, Kirti Kulhari Nominations, What Happened To Scott Burnett In The Bill, Thanos Infinity Gauntlet, Victor Rivers Hulk, What Goes Up And Down At The Same Time, Mary And Joseph, Homeward Bound Molly, On The Rocks Apple Tv Review, The Descendants Book Review, Australia Day 2020, Surveen Chawla Baby, Marvelous Mrs Maisel Season 4: Release Date, The Secret Gratitude Book Read Online, La Vie En Rose Movie Online, Beauty Of Livermere Oriental Poppy Seeds, Mi Vida Loca Bbc Summary,

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *